Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i1111 item in transfer process problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am using SRM 5.0 and ECC 6.0 classis scenario

When we create SC, status shows "Approved" , but no follow on documents (Purchase Order) created

in BBP_PD I got status

Status Description Inactiv

HEADER I1015 Awaiting Approval X

HEADER I1021 Created

HEADER I1038 Complete

HEADER I1106 Shopping cart ordered

HEADER I1129 Approved

0000000001 I1111 Item in Transfer Process

No error in RZ20 and BBP_MON_SC

in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB and BBP_PDBEI I got a PO number from backend system

When I run FM SPOOL_PO_CREATE manually, system will create PO in backend system

My problem is why PO is not create automatically after I approved SC.

Now I have to run FM SPOOL_PO_CREATE manually everytime whether I need to create a backend PO.

Please help me.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Theerat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter,

This error with all of the SCs.

In set control parameters, I set as following:

SPOOL_JOB_USER - EBP_JOB

SPOOL_LEAD_INTERVALL - 60

SPOOL_MAX_RETRY - 25

after we debugged as your test environment, in SRD system not return the error message.

but PO in backend is not created.

Could you please give me some light.

Thank you in advance.

regards,

Theerat

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Theerat,

OK, the control parameter settings seem to be good.

There are a lot of steps in the transfer, therefore is hard to say where exactly the error could happen. Maybe it would be easier to check the recieved BAPI data of the backend PO. If you execute this BAPI in the backend, there will a message appear with the error.

For creating this test data in the BAPI_PO_CREATE1, please do the following:

Activate the FBGENDAT for the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 (or BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE if the follow-on document should be a PR) as in the note 539978 described, and send a new SC into the backend to fill the test data. As in the note described, please:

- set the Parameter FBGENDAT 'X' in the backend system for the RFC user of the SRM system

- execute the report FBGENDAT for the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 in the mode 'A' or 'B'.

- Start the SC transfer from the SRM system by creating a new shopping cart, and check whether a test data record was generated in the Function Builder (SE37) of the backend system for the BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

- Deactivate the generation of test data records by deleting the entries in report FBGENDAT and resetting the user parameter.

Execute the BAPI_PO_CREATE1 with the created test data (you need to doubleclick into the test data and F8), and check what is filled into the parameter RETURN.

Have a luck!

Regards,

Peter

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan

Actually, my problem come from customize program in backend.

My PO will send email automatically to vendor with attachment and

my customized program needs default domain in SCOT.

My solution is just maintain default domain in SCOT, then PO will created in Backend.

I am not sure that this solution can help you,

but you can debug by RFC user in Backend with FM : BAPI_PO_CREATE1

may be you can find your error.

good luck

Theerat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

Thank you very much for you guide.

I already solved my problem.

The problem occurs in backend.

Best regards,

Theerat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Theerat,

I have the same problem. Could you give me a hint which was your problem in the backend.

regards

stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pradeep and Peter

After I try to run BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED, now I got the error message

in SC application monitor = Shopping cart 4000000245: Follow-on document(s) not transferred

next, I try to run BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT with SC no. in field I_OBJECT_I and PO no. from BBP_PDBEI the PO is created in backend.

but my problem is next time after I approved SC, PO in backend is not created automatically.

I have to run FM BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT manually everytime.

How should I do if I would like to made system create PO in backend automatically?

I already set BG job for CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2

Please advice me

thank you in advance.

Theerat

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Theerat,

no, this isn't normal that the follow-on document is not created automatically. Once the SC is approved (and in case of the sourcing is active, also the SOS has to be assigned), the follow-on document has to be created by the system.

Do you have this error with all of the SCs, or happens only sporadically?

Please doublechech whether spooler parameter is properly set in the customizing:

SPRO > Supplier Relationship Management > Technical Basic Settings > Set Control Parameters.

If everything seems to be fine, the transfer should be debugged. In test environment the easiest way is, that you create a new SC, and set it on the status 'hold'. Then you can start the function BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER with the SC GUID. In this case you can debug through the transfer in dialog, because the workflow won't be triggered.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Peter

where is menu for activate alert monitorim IMG? is it "start application monitor"?

if yes, I already activated

then I run BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED again and create new SC

but still no errors in RZ20 and SC still show item in transfer process.

please help me..

thank you vermuch

theerat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Theerat,

Configuration Path for Application Monitors :

SPRO> Suplier Relationship Management> SRM Server> Cross-Application Basic Settings> Start Application Monitors

Now go to the SRM web and on the left-hand side menu you can find the Application Monitors link. Under that there will be a link for shopping cart. See if your shopping cart is listed there. If it is there then try to correct the error using the tools which are provided there.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Peter and Sapna

but when I try to execute CLEAN_REQREQ_UP, nothing happens not any result screen appears and no alerts in RZ20

next I try to execute BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED, the same result

the last I try to execute BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER

the system show the message "Runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND has occurred"

(message no. 341)

what's wrong? Please advice me..

thank you in advance.

regards,

Theerat.

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Theerat,

please doublecheck whether the alert monitor activated (execute the activating in the SPRO).

The report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED ignores the SCs created recently (for preventing retransferring items which are at the moment in the transfer process), and only checks the SCs, which were created since the last execution of the report.

I would therefore suggest to schedule this report daily, once in the night.

The retransfer of the SC items from the alert monitor triggers the function BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT. Please also try to execute this FM for the SC.

Regards,

Peter

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Theerat,

starting the SPOOLER isn't a proper way for creating the follow-on documents. If the folowon document is still not created after executing the CLEAN_REQREQ_UP, the document should have an entry in the alert monitor RZ20.

Is this alert missing, execute the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED as in the note 441768 described. The note will create the alert entry in the alert monitor, where the administrator can retransfer the item.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Schedule the jobs CLEAN_REQREQ_UP after BBP_GET_STATUS_2. This should solve your problem.

The frequency of the jobs can be your decision. Ideally 20-30 mins frequency is suggested.

Best Regards,

Sapna