Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

java.lang.NullPointerException

Goodday all,

I have an enquiry here. We are evaluating to switch our existing ITS based services (ESS/MSS) to the new version of java webdynpro. Reason being is that we are upgrading from 4.7 to ECC6.0. We have created a sandbox to do the evaluation of the services. We have also migrated all the ITS services to Internal ITS. We are now able to view our existing (old) ITS based services in teh portal. However, when i wanted to check the same for the webdynpro based, i'm getting an error. This error is coming up for all the ESS Webdynpro screen.

Example: Bank Information

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.FcPersInfo.initPernr(FcPersInfo.java:478)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.wdp.InternalFcPersInfo.initPernr(InternalFcPersInfo.java:888)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.FcPersInfoInterface.initPernr(FcPersInfoInterface.java:166)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.wdp.InternalFcPersInfoInterface.initPernr(InternalFcPersInfoInterface.java:273)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.wdp.InternalFcPersInfoInterface$External.initPernr(InternalFcPersInfoInterface.java:509)

Personal Data

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.FcPersInfo.initPernr(FcPersInfo.java:478)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.wdp.InternalFcPersInfo.initPernr(InternalFcPersInfo.java:888)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.FcPersInfoInterface.initPernr(FcPersInfoInterface.java:166)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.wdp.InternalFcPersInfoInterface.initPernr(InternalFcPersInfoInterface.java:273)

at com.sap.xss.per.fc.persinfo.wdp.InternalFcPersInfoInterface$External.initPernr(InternalFcPersInfoInterface.java:509)

Did i missed out on any configuration activities?

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question