Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we trigger dynamic action while saving data directly in Infotype table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i have a requirement to update actions(PA0000)/Personnel data (PA0002)/Communication address either through standard BAPI or through custom BAPI . I want to trigger dynamic actions also at the same time on each infotype data creation . can any body suggest the possible way since i am very new to the Dynamic action topic.

Any reply would be highly appreciated.

Mani

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Go to SM30 and maintain table T588Z.

Follow this link to get to know on how to create the entries in the table to suit your requirements: [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/es/51/5184ab7b35d111950d0060b03c6b76/content.htm]

Edited by: Ruslim Chang on May 7, 2009 6:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

The functional approch would be through dynamic actions T588Z.

You can also check the user exits of the enhancement PBAS0001, here you can also implement the same.

Br/Manas

0 Kudos

well i know how to setup Dynamic actions, but my question is can we trigger dnamic action on entry in Back end table e.g. i want to update table PA0000 for infotype 0000 directly without using front screen on sap gui but using Z_XYZ function module and at the same time i want to execute dynamic actions. is there any way to do the same.

Mani

0 Kudos

Can anybody give me any information???

Mani