cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCA user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to add a field (MATNR) to the extract structure of data source 0EC_PCA_1. How should the user exit code look for this?

Thanks a lot!!

BR,

Fredrik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you mean the actual code/logic to get MATNR?

The main table for materials is MARA.

The DS 0EC_PCA_1 is Profit Center, so if you have material number info there its easy to link it to MARA using MATNR (Material Num) as the link.

I hope it helps.

Reg's

Edan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Shoul MARA really be involved in this procedure? Isn't MARA the master data table for material?

I need to add field MATNR to the extract structure for data source 0EC_PCA_1 (ISPCACST) in order to be able to report on material number on actual PCA postings. But how should the user exit for this be written?

I know that the original table for actual PCA postings is GLPCA and the plan postings are in table GLPCP. All postings end up in table GLPCT (aggregated per period) and then function module ECPCA_BIW_GET_DATA reads this and populates structure ISPCACST. Am I right?

But how do I write the user exit code so that MATNR is added and populated in ISPCACST? Which is the source table to use? I would have guessed on GLPCT (since this seems to be used for 0EC_PCA_1) but I can't find MATNR in this one.

How come ds 0EC_PCA_3, which uses the same function module for extraction, and thereby reads from the same source table (?): GLPCT, includes MATNR?

Please explain the logic of this and I'll be eternally greatful! :-)..

Best regards,

Fredrik

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

refer to other thread

seems no need user exit.

hope so ....

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

seems you post the same question twice ?

in addition to answer in your other posting, take a look

and download pdf 'enhancements in sap bw'

here you can find the steps ...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/59069d90-0201-0010-fd81-d5e...

some weblog on enhancement

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/02/14/logistic-cockpit--when-you-need-more--first-option-enhance-it

http://www.ko-india.com/content/weblogs/weblog_custom_fields_1.pdf

(= /people/ajay.das/blog/2005/03/28/custom-fields-and-bw-extractors-making-a-mixed-marriage-work-part-1-1

/people/ajay.das/blog/2005/03/28/custom-fields-in-standard-extractors--making-a-mixed-marriage-work--part-12 )

hope this helps.