Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Re: price change

Hi Experts,

Good Morning to you all,

I am facing a problem that is when i am execute mr21 for a material the system is saying an message of "You can set the price of a marked cost estimate through the radio button Default planned prices and release it by saving".

Diagnosis

A current or future cost estimate exists.

Procedure

You can set the price of a marked cost estimate through the radio button 'Default Planned Prices' and release it by saving.

could anybody tellme if anybody face the same problem earlier give me your inputs to resolve my message

Thanks in advance,

KK.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi

Is it a internally produced material? Its cost will be updated through standard cost estimate (in Accounting 1 view - bottom of the screen standard cost estimate tab will be there - click it to see the cost maintained for different period). For standard product cost maintained materials you cannot do MR21 unless you make that error message as warning message in IMG.

Run the cost estimate in CK11n and release the cost in CK24 to update the price. This should be done periodically (montly) depending on costing sheet properties. Check with your CO/FI consultant.

Thanks

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question