Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a .SCA file. Now what ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have ECC 6.0 / EP 7.0.

Trying to follow the given guide to import a .SCA into a system for testing:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/63/34e2be209645378a0aaf71ce9710da/content.htm

Here, it says in the Transport Studio of the Change Management Service (CMS).

Do the following:

1. Select the Test tab page. The SC is in the import queue with the status Waiting for import.

2. Select the SC and choose Import. If the import is successful, the status changes to Import finished.

I don't see a Test tab page. Where is it? Can someone take a screen copy of the screen so one can know what these instructions are talking about?

TIA

Edited by: Casey Harris on May 7, 2009 5:07 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harris,

Are you able to see Development & Consolidation tabs? if you can find that beside the assemble tab you can find Test tab.

plzz check the track data in landscape configurator(In runtime systems tab if they mentioned test system or not).

i guess your track may be like this....DEV>CONS>PRO.

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

In the "Runtime Systems" tab of the "Landscape Configurator", no systems are chosen.

Where does one go from here? Can this .jsp still be tested somehow?

TIA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harris,

doubt, which test you are talking about?

Regards,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

The goal was to hopefully import the newly-created .SCA file so that one might execute something like this: http://<host>:<port>/testme.jsp.

Above you mentioned:

plzz check the track data in landscape configurator(In runtime systems tab if they mentioned test system or not).

I only see the following tabs:

-> Check-In

-> Development

-> Consolidation

-> Assembly

-> Approval

-> System State

What needs to be done to get the Test tab?

Casey

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to specify a Test runtime system for your track in the CMS Landscape Configurator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harris,

how do you achive this?

Regards,

Anil.