cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin to Bin transfer in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to do a bin to bin transfer and it gives us an error message" mixed storage not allowed in storage type". We are trying to do by RF scanner gun. When we do from high rack to high rack it does work with the same batch. But when we do from High rack to pick floor it gives this message. All, our pickfloor location are mixed batch i.e. we can mix any batches. When we create a TO or LX03 we do not have a problem for bin to transfer from High rack to pick floor location.

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me understand your problem correctly.Please answer me

1.If you do bin to bin transfer through transaction i.e LT10 it is happening ,right? LX03 is for stock display.

2.When you are doing through RF you are facing problem, right?

If your bin to bin transfer is happening through normal transaction then it should happen through Rf also. What RF transaction you have set up for bin to bin ? It must be developed right?

Please check the destination storage type details whether you have selected mixed storage allowed.If you want to mis material then you should tick this indicator.

Reply me with details.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can do bin to bin transfer through LT10. sorry about the confusion. Also, I can do the Replishment activty through RF Gun from High rack to Pick floor i.e. bin to bin. But when I want to move normaly it gives me an error message" mixed material storage not allowed in storage type.

I cannot move any accesories through RF gun.

Thank you,

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can do bin to bin transfer through LT10. sorry about the confusion. Also, I can do the Replishment activty through RF Gun from High rack to Pick floor i.e. bin to bin. But when I want to move normaly it gives me an error message" mixed material storage not allowed in storage type.

I cannot move any accesories through RF gun.

What do you mean by normaly? When you are facing problem manully i.e LT10 or RF gun?

Please confirm.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I am facing problem with RF Gun. I can do Bin to Bin transfer with LT10.

Regards

Amit

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is working on LT10 then it should work through Rf transaction.When you are selecting destination storage type in LT10 same as during RF transaction then system should process this.

Please check.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit -

Initially check again what are the strategies for storage type whether it is allowing mixed storage type or not. If it is ok then check whether for the material properties. e.g. if the material is set for hazardous properties then settings may not allow to mix it with some other materials, this may also cause not allowance to different storage type.

Hope this helps

Amol