cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create, via EDI, invoices with status u0091parkedu0092?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

We are working in SRM (EBP) with extended classic scenario. So all invoices are created in SRM and transfer to R/3 via IDOC, and all invoices are logistic invoices.

We want to create all invoice documents via EDI with status ‘parked’ in R/3.

We read note 501524 (EDI: Generally parking incoming invoices). Note describes all that we want to do, but the function exit ‘EXIT_SAPLMRMH_014’ does not work for ‘BBPIV’ message type and the ‘IDOC_INPUT_BBP_IV’ function module.

Is it possible to create, via EDI, the invoices with status ‘parked’, in R/3, for invoices created in EBP?

Thanks in advance.

Raúl Moncada.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

I'm not sure if you have got an answer for this already.

Anyway , you can park an incoming EDI Invoice. In the IMG -> LIV -> EDI -> Enter program paramts, enter your partner number, company code ,and all other info and on the same screen check the option to park the document.

Ela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ela.

Your solution is ok for ‘INVOICE’ message type, but unfortunately the standard integration between SRM and ERP is with ‘BBPIV’ message type

I suspect that for my problem there isn’t a standard solution.

Thanks for your cooperation

Raúl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ELA,

Does this option really work for you? I have the parking option selected in IMG->MM>LIV> Program Parameters, as well as in OBCE table (it might be the same), but invoices are posted, not parked, uless there are price discrepancies.

Partner Profile is

LI

VN

Message type INVOIC

Message code MM

Process code INVL

Funct. module IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_MRM

Could be something else that needs to be setup in addition to that?

Aneta

ralph_kndler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Aneta,

the OBCE setting 'Park document' works only with Process code INVF for FI-Invoices. It doesn't work with INVL and Logistics Invoice Verification.

You have to use the Modification described in SAPNote 501524.

Good luck.

Ralph

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi Raúl,

Were you able to figure out any solution for this issue? We are also looking for a similar solution. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Suri