cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot without results recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Inspection lot was created, but while trying to do the results , we are getting error message Characteristic results cannot be recorded for inspection lot .

On further observation in the inspection lot - we found the message .

The inspection plan was not assigned in the Inspection lot .

Any help will be highly appreciated

Specification(s) not yet assigned

Message no. QA134

Diagnosis

This function takes you to the screen on which the sample size should be calculated.

An inspection with inspection specifications (task list or material specification) is foreseen. However, neither a task list nor a material specification has been assigned to the inspection lot. Because of this, the system cannot calculate the sample.

Procedure

Check the settings in the material master. Assign the appropriate inspection specifications.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still the same issue . is this due to DMR ?. i am making PO for 100 and the material master settings is 2 in the Control Inspection Lot Creation in QM Material Master settings

Insp.st,.Insp. severity.Skip.Inspections.Inspections

1 1 4 0

2 0 X 1 0

3 1 3 0

4 0 X 2 0

Rej Rejecti New insp. stage New insp. s Mx. skip dur. Short text

0 1 2 1 0 Tight (inspect 4 lot's )

0 1 3 1 50 Skip one

0 1 4 1 0 Reduced (inspect 3 lot's)

0 1 5 1 50 Skip two

Thanks for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same problem. I checked everything that I could imagine. Can you please advise me how you have solved that? Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for the help . Let me re-do it completely and get back to the forum

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JJ

Just check the basic unit of measurment of the material and inspection plan matches

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

I did all the process what you mentioned . But the inspection lot is not considering the new inspection plan.

is their any way we can check the table any OSS notes ?

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Can we redo the excercise ? Do a fresh GR and check if new Inspection Lot is created.

Before that check if Inspection Plan Type Q in table MAPL in SE16-T code with Validity greater than today.

If there is a unique inspection Plan identified; when you create a fresh Inspection lot it should get released.

Also confirm if you have Q I nfo record maintained for this Material Plant and Vendor combination ?

Please update ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your help

The problem is with key date. Initally it is current date .

While clicking the task ' list

it is giving same error message ,No inspection plan could be found and key date changed to old date.

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

If you have incorporated any change in Inspection plan after creation of Inspection lot, system won't consider the new insp plan since already old insp plan is got assigned to inspection lot.

Just go to the change mode, inspection lot (trx QA02) and assign the task list there, then calculate the samples (by clicking on the sample button under Sample TAB), new your lot status will change in to REL and then you will be able to perform the RR and UD.

If there will be not task list or inspection plan available for the material there, above solution wont work. So if this solution fails then run trx QP01, create inspection plan for material-plant combination with prior valid from date.

Try again & Please update ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks ,Same problem. I created new inspection plan ,

If i am going to create a inspection lot manually, then the inspection plan is assigned

But through the GR process it is giving same error message No inspection plan could be found and key date changed to old date.

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did it

when i click the Task list and i am getting the error message

No inspection plan could be found .and it is defaulting to old date

The key date was not the current date.

We are having inspection plan for this material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Can you try to create a new Inspection Lot for this material and check if Inspection Lot is created and released ?

Lets see if it works ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Its simple now. Just change the key date take today's date. than click on assign inspection lot. Than calculate same also. Please refer my last response on this. Just follow the same.

Definitely it will work. Please let us know further.

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your comments

• The lot size of the inspection lot is within the range of From to Lot Size for the inspection plan

• The status of inspection plan was released.

• Task List valid date - up to 9999

• Usage for the Inspection lot and the inspection plan is same.

FYI

while testing , I assign this materials to another group in the inspection plan .For the same inspection plan one materials is creating with good lot and i can do the UD.

But for this materials i cannot . The key date was not the current date.

It is setting to old date when i click the Task list and i am getting the error message

No inspection plan could be found .

We are having inspection plan for this material

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to QA02 enter the insp. lot number then enter and go to the inspection specification enter the key date, assign the task list/spec.and save now check your system status if it is REL.

Update the status of Inspection Lot ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion These are my observation

1) QM View of the material master inspect with Task List/MS is enabled for the

\ Inspection Type, tomatic Assignment is enabled.

2) Task List exists for the Material ( QP03) and if the Task List Usage is same as assigned in the Inspection Type in the QM view of MM

3) Reset samples is not enabled in QA02

4) In the Inspection specification I am getting error message : No inspection plan could be found

5) I am using 01 Inspection type only .

6) key date is today date in the inspection specification tape

7) the status is CRTD CHCR SPRQ

Initially somebody assigned this material for two group in the inspection plan. Then we deleted one material assignment and the group completely .

Afterwards we are facing this problem

Thanks

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JJ,

Check if :

Only Tick inspection with task list, check char Tick is made for inspection type of the MM in QM view

The lot size of the inspection lot must fall within the range of From to Lot Size for the inspection plan

The status of inspection plan must be released.

Task List validity date should be fine

Please revert back.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Using QA03, Enter inspection lot-->select Insp. specifications tab->check usage is same like defined in Task list.Enter correct usage.

Check if you can see the same task List here ?

If not go in change mode and try to assign Task List here ...(Inspection specification > Assign task list by click on Task/ specification)

Update please ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Only check inspection with task list....check char Tick is made for inspection type.

Also check wheather in QA32 system status is CRTD or REL

If CRTD: Task list not available even if QM view says Inspection with task list.

also check check chars tick

If REL you have not ticked on Ipection with task list

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to qa32 Trx, Filter your appropriate lot. Select the full line item lot. Now click on push inspection lot button than click on inspection specification tab in the same screen. change the key date as today date than Push task list/spec button. Inspection plan will get assigned if you have one inspection plan else system will ask you to select the required inspection plan. Than click on sample tab here here you push sample so sample qty will get calculated. Now you can save this and referesh the page what u get.

Now try to do what you want.

Hope this will serve your purpose.

Thanks & Regards

Kundan Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

1.Check QM view of MM, if inpect with Task List/MS is enabled for the Inspection Type.Also check if Automatic Assinment is enabled.

2.Check if the Task List exists for the Mtaerial ( QP03) and if the Task List Usgae is same as assigned in the Inspection Type in the QM view of MM

Maintain inspection type and Task List usage Link is maintained in spro at location

SPRO> QM> Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Processing > Inspection Lot Creation > Maintain inspection types

3.Check If mutiple Task List exits for a Material, you will have to assign it manually - please do the following

Go to QA02, input the lot number

Menu > INspection lot > Reset Sample

Enter & Save

QA02

Inspection specification > Assign task list by click on Task/ specification

Go to Sample, do the SAmple calculation

Save

4.Check If you are using a new Z Inspection Type :

Refer [Link|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/thread?threadID=1318074&messageID=7426437#7426437]

Please also update what is the Inspection Type you are using and some more information based on the above lead.

Thanks,

RAVI.