cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner functions in quality notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I did set the DMR at lot level in ins plan header by maintaining some skip lots rule.

when I run qa32...i can able to see the skip lots in red color with REL SKIP SPRQ etc.... which I dont want to see them in QA32....basically i dont want to see skip lots in qa32 as results is not required and it will directly go to unrestricted use...

Also let me know is there any option to pull the material description in qa32..i tried in layout but i dont see any description of material in there.

Pls advice

Akash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Akash

When you filter the lot and when you select the skip status in that pop there is button Exclude from selection.

This will exclude the skip status lot and will show the others

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot gajesh!!!! i got it

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gajesh,

I tried with filter to avoid skip status by skip option and system status option but it did not work.

It just filters only the skip status but i need on the other way that I dont want to see the skip lots

but all other lots with all the sys status.

Pls exlain me how to do it

Akash.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chidprakash

1) You can avoid status of the lot not to appear in QA32 in 2 ways. You can use the filter to remove the SKIP status

or maintain a selection profile for the same. You can copy any of the existing selection profile for inspection lot and can use the same with addding the skip status

you can get the same in SPRO>QM>Quality Inspection> Status Management>Define Selection Profile> you can make use of SAPQL01/02/03 and edit the same to include the SKIP status

2) You can get the material description in QA32. you can get this layout as "Short text for inspection object"

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chidprakash,

Try QE51n; it is better organised for many purposes.

Thanks,

RAVI.