Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Item mapping: Accounting --> Invoice Docs

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there a table where I can get item to item mapping between items on Invoice and line items on Accounting document generated ?

When we have multiple items with same material # on an Invoice its impossible to map items on an accounting document to the line item on the Invoice. Just wondering any tip or tricks that anyone would know of which can help me resolve this issue.

Or any indicator that can help me map items on accounting document to the Invoice line item.

Thanks!!

Invoice, VBRK, VBRP, BSEG, Accounting.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

you could extract your data from tables VBRP - Invoice items and BSEG - Accounting document segment. However, line item POSNR from VBRP isn't copied directly to line item field BUZEI in BSEG. This is because

- 1st item in the accounting document belongs to the customer account

- 2nd item is the revenue from 1st invoice item

- 3rd item is VAT

- following items are "copied" from the invoice items in the given order.

I have checked this by ordering different qties of the same material. By excluding Debit items and Tax items from BSEG you can make your report or whatever.

You can review settings in spro>fin. accounting>GL accounting>business transactions>document splitting.

And here is one useful doc regarding sd/fi/co tables (English version): http://www.abap.es/Descargas/TAB%20-%20Relacion%20de%20las%20tablas%20por%20modulos.PDF

Best regards,

Zuzana