cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataSource became inactive after migration from 3.5 to BI7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am trying to migrate master datasource '0UCPREMISE_ATTR' to BI 7.0. It has migtated but with errors.

I see datasource in modified version only. When i try to activate , it is showing the same error messages.

Errors while activating:

Inconsistent user object 0UCPREMISE_ATTR ERDCLNT120 for PSA 0UCPREMISE_ATTR_BB

Error saving DataSource 0UCPREMISE_ATTR ERDCLNT120

Also i tried to revert back, but after running in RSDS transaction, it is throwing shoprt dump after collecting trnasfer structure in a request.

Please share your ideas.

thanks

VNM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as mentioned previously - it could be PSA and some old records still stuck in the PSA table - try clearing the PSA tables using SE14 and see if that helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arun and Mr. V. I tried your ideas but unfortunately , they did not work. Still i am getting the same error. Please advise me . As a last option , i can delete this Datasource and replicate again and then do all transformations. But i want to try with some other solution.

Thanks

VNM

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to run program RSAR_PSA_CLEANUP_DIRECTORY from SE38, by selecting ('ON') all Radiobuttons and check boxes (except 'Technical ODS Name' radiobutton) and enter PSA name (0UCPREMISE_ATTR_BB/or PSA tabke name) for Persistent Staging Area in the text box and execute

And u can this log from tcode SLG1, by providing following

Object = 'RSAR'

Subobject = 'METADATA'

External ID = 'RSAR_CLEANUP_PSA_DIRECTORY'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. V,

I got the message " Check for Database: MSSQL not relevant; use tool RSAR_PSA_CLEANUP_DIRECTORY_MS".

Then i tried this program , it run with red status and i checked the logs .

Finally when i was trying to activate, again same problem.

I don't know what to do. Shall i delete DS and repliacte again?

Thanks

Murthy

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

migrate master datasource '0UCPREMISE_ATTR' to BI 7.0. It has migtated but with errors.

Did u analyze the log, to find why DS migrated with errors ?

Then i tried this program RSAR_PSA_CLEANUP_DIRECTORY_MS, it run with red status and i checked the logs .

Again, did u analyze the log ?? U shouldn't have any errors here, in order DS activated properly..

Try to delete (SE14) data from this PSA. Once deleted, then again run this RSAR_PSA_CLEANUP_DIRECTORY_MS.. If still this program ended up with errors, then the only option u have is delete DS and repliacte again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. V,

I did the above steps again and we got the request green , but the problem remains the same . Still DS is not able to activate. Same is the case with another IO " 0BPARTNER_ATTR". So, is there any way other than 'deleting the DS and replicate again'.

Please advise

VNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to run this program in se38 and give your datasource name. I hope it will get activate.

RSDS_DATASOURCE_ACTIVATE_ALL

Regards

Sathiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sathiya,

It did n't work. It is showing the message " There is no DataSource with these attributes".

I already tried earlier.

Thanks

VNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Finally i deleted the datasource and replicated again. Then got migrated. So i could not get any solution other than this.

Thanks for all for your suggestions.

VNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I got the same problem when I transported to QA. Transport error logs :

Start of the after-import method RS_RSDS_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) RSDS (Activation Mode)

Inconsistent user object 0BPARTNER_ATTR ERTCLNT300 for PSA 0BPARTNER_ATTR_BB

Error saving DataSource 0BPARTNER_ATTR ERTCLNT300

Start of the after-import method RS_TRFN_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) TRFN (Activation Mode)

No rule exists

Source RSDS 0BPARTNER_ATTR ERTCLNT300 does not exist

So , please advise me. I did not get this for other DataSources.

Thanks

VNM

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this:

RSRV -> Tests in Transaction RSRV -> PSA Tables...expand that

Double click Consistency Between PSA Partitions and SAP Administration Information

Expand the same (right side panel)..It will prompt you for PSA name

Enter (F4) the PSA table name, and execute this to check any inconsistencies...

Try to delete if any, by clciking on 'Correct Errors' button