cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background weekly risk analysis job running same for full and incrmental

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right now we have an issue with running the background weekly risk analysis job for 5.2 CC, running as incremental verses full mode.

It seems that when we run the nightly PFUD program it is updating the change record for all the roles in table AGR_DEFINE. And it seems that this is the table that CC checks for changes to roles, so an incremental and full both run against 7,000 plus roles.

Are we correct in that it is the table AGR_DEFINE that is checked by CC?

Does anyone know why and how to stop PFUD from updating the change record in AGR_DEFINE?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that it's the u2018Composite Role Reconciliationu2019 option for PFUD that is updating the change date in the AGR_DEFINE table. This is an issue at this client as they use a lot of, like almost all, composite roles.

So, we either live with running a 'FULL' all the time or re-design the roles.

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Clark,

Its alright even if you dont have any data in these tables. I apologize that I misunderstood your question...

Now..you are right that CC reads AGR_DEFINE for picking role data.

On how to stop PFUD from making updates..may be someone in Basis would be able to guide you better

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the tables you listed and only VIRSA_CC_GENOBJ, has any data in it.The other two, VIRSA_CC_GENACT and VIRSA_CC_GENPRM.are empty.

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Clark,

Are you sure that the full sync job is running properly? Check the following tables to see if the data is being populated after full sync job or not :

VIRSA_CC_GENOBJ, VIRSA_CC_GENACT, VIRSA_CC_GENPRM.

There may be some error with full sync job due to which incremental is taking the same time.

If the job runs fine then issue might be something else.

Harleen

SAP GRC RIG