cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display document header for a parked document in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anyone know how to view the header information of a parked document? I cannot find the u201CDisplay header/hatu201D icon anymore when I go to display a parked document via FBV3. This is in ECC 6.0 whereas; in 4.6C I see the u201Chatu201D icon. For the same parked invoice, in ECC 6.0 it is calling FV63 whereas in 4.6C it is calling FBV3 internally to display the parked document when document, company code and FY are input on FBV3 and hit continue.

Please let me know if there is way to display header info for a parked document in ECC 6.0.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on ECC6.0. When I execute FBV3, enter company code, document number, fiscal year and hit Enter, I do see the document with the hat icon. It is the last button to the right. The first three are Currency, Fast Data Entry, Tax, followed by Document Header icon (it has a hat followed by the words 'Document Header'). What do you see in your system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply!!

What document are you displaying? I tried displaying a parked vendor invoice and that is when I do not see the hat icon. Probably you are displaying a G/L document (example SA), I am able to see the hat icon in that case.

In 4.6C, it calls FBV3 internally for displaying both invoices and regular g/l documents whereas, in ECC 6.0 it is calling FV63 if it is an invoice and on FV63 I do not see a hat icon. So, was wondering is that how it is or is there any setting that needs to be turned on?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats correct, I was checking parked vendor invoice. There is no header icon indeed. But did you notice the workflow tab there. It shows who posted and when and what transaction code was used. Pretty much all the other fields you see in header icon appear in different header tabs of FBV3 parked vendor invoice.

Answers (0)