Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice to Accounting Doc - Item Mapping

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there a table where I can get item to item mapping between items on Invoice and line items on Accounting document generated ?

When we have multiple items with same material # on an Invoice its impossible to map items on an accounting document to the line item on the Invoice. Just wondering any tip or tricks that anyone would know of which can help me resolve this issue.

Thanks!!

Invoice, VBRK, VBRP, BSEG, Accounting.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there is no standard procedure for the same. Only way possible could be user exits.

Create a Z Field in BSEG table whcih will store a line item number

Use Userexit to pass line item of the invoice to this Z field.

You can try the following exits for the same:

EXIT_SAPLV60B_004: Change a GL account item ACCIT You can add

information to a GL account item (such as quantity specifications)

with this exit.

EXIT_SAPLV60B_006: Change the control line ACCIT

You can use exit 006 to add information to the control line.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the same requirement as Ron does. Have been trying to figure out a logic in my program to map vbrp items with bseg items. But could not achieve the result.

Any input to solve this issue will be very highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I hope your requirement can be achieved by configuring the delivery to billing copy control header.

Allocation number E

Reference number E

Pl. let me know if you have any other query.

Regards;

Avinash

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Or any indicator that will help me map items from accouting document to line item on Invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ron

Accounting document contains line items based on account in which revenues are posting. For one material # and one customer obviously revenue will be post in one GL fetched from VKOA tcode. So for multiple line items in invoice with same material will result a single line item in accounting document.

If you are having different material number in one invoice and in one accounting docuemnt then you can trace the line items with the help of T code VKOA.