Production Order Archiving

Hi All,

I'm starting a project to archive old production orders. I have seen many other posts with step-by-step guides in the forums here, but I am stuck with one of the first steps... I think. I tried going to SA38 and running program PPARCHA1 to do the write, and when I execute this I receive the message that "No order corresponds to selection criteria." I left the criteria wide open... and it does not recognize any production orders to archive. I have tried running SARA as well for object PP_ORDER as well, and no matter what I put as the variant criteria, nothing is written.

I know there are old TECO orders in the system... am I missing something I must do before archiving?

Hi J,

In addition to what Prasobh and Prasad suggested, i would also suggest the following:

- First step is to set the deletion flag and deletion indicator, but before you do that, please check whether proper residence times have been setup according to your requirements

- When setting the deletion flags and deletion indicators, it will check whether it satisfies the residence time and also performs some checks

- for more information on residence time and checks, please refer to

I would recommend using transaction SARA to run the pre-processing, write and delete runs than SE38/SA38.

hope this helps,

0 View this answer in context