cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan driven : Changing the Create By value of the shopping Cart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are having a few issues with the Plan driven procurement. Its working fine but we have to make some changes on the SC... so was wondering if anyone has ideas.

Scenario:

1. When the PR is pushed usign the BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER program we see that the SC is created as the RFCuser maintained in the Entry channel.

Now would like to change the Created By : from RFCuser to the Requsitioner user so that it turns out to be the requisitioners SC and not the RFusers SC..

This would affect while users are trying to search for the Bid invitations using the search criteria "My Bid" as this would only pull up bids created by their user ids and if it is the RFCuser they cant pull them up...

Trials :

1. R/3 provides us with a Badi to pass on additional data to the SC for the "Plan driven PRoc" but found that there was no Changing Parameters available to pass on the requisitioner id.. like the EBAN-ARNAM..

So were wondering if we can pass it as a value in one of the custom fields and then use the Doc change Badi..

2. Observed that the Doc change badi also does not have a export field for the Created_By to build up a criteria..

3. Would like to know from where is the RFcuser being picked in SRM to create the SC so that we could try changing that while debugging to an existing SRM user and see how it behaves..

The SRM functionmodule called is the

BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB...just in case some one is tryin out the same scenario

Would appreciate any ideas ..

Regards

Manoj A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

3- the RFC users is simply defined in R/3 RFC destination, linked to PR transfer profile. This is the user R/3 is connected with in SRM to call BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB, where a user is needed to complete SC data with connected user's attributes.

Analyse BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB, detect where SY-UNAME is used and replace it with wanted user id.

Ex: BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB --> BBP_EXTREQ_INBOUND --> PERFORM fill_partner --> determine a default requestor (SY-UNAME)

I think this is the main point of change.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Same requirement with me and I would like to update the Requestor and Created by user IDs and when I investigated I arrived at the same place,

BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB --> BBP_EXTREQ_INBOUND --> PERFORM fill_partner;

When I amend Sy-uname to any other name Shopping cart is still getting created with RFC user ID.? Any pointers Please.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Vamsi