Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWIA: delete work item is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI cracks,

I´m facing the following issue in my XI (SP16):

In transaction SWIA I go the technical work-item display and then I goto to "Edit" in the menu but I can´t choose "change".... Someone can tell me why?

Thanks in advance,

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve just applied SAP Note 1286336: SWIA: New "Logically Delete" function for mass processing.

The note says:

Implementing this note adds the "Logically Delete" function, which is suitable for mass processing, to transaction SWIA. This ensures that exception handling is deliberately avoided. However, we recommend that you use this function only on top-level work items. Generally, you can ensure this using a sent selection (for example, after the task).

Important: The correction instructions do not contain the enhancement for the PF status. Therefore, you can access the new function only by entering "ADMC" (as in ADMin Cancel) in the OK code field. After you import the relevant Support Package, you can use the menu to access the function.

But where is that "Logically Delete" function? I cannot see it....

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just for anyone else with this problem (like me today):

After implementing this note select all lines of messages with SHIFT and put ADMC in the ok field & push enter button. When it's finished push Refresh button and you see that they now have status CANCELED.

Regards

Markus

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

Check the status of the work item.

I suspect the work item that you looked at is already at 'Complete' or 'Logically deleted' status , as such you can do anything to it anymore.

Regards,

Lim...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already used that transaction which is the same a report RSWWWIDE... but as I read note 1286336 i saw it was also possible to delete a work item in transaction SWIA; but I cannot follow the steps of this note as I described it before.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filipe,

This option will be enabled only if you apply the note. Ask your basis guys to implement this note, I mean they have download and deploy them. Then you can do the steps mentioned in the note.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using txn SWWL to delete a work item.