cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors with Action Log on To System in ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

When my correction is in the status In Development I am missing the action "Log on to System" from my actions toolbox. I deleted it from the schedule and assigned it again, but still no luck.

I've seen a couple threads on this but have yet to determine the full solution. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update! Everyone excited? Great.

So I ran a syntax check on the conditions for this specific action. Turns out there was some logic missing, very minor and that was corrected.

The action Log on to system is showing up now, but when I pull it it says "Action Performed Immediately"...but nothing happens. Usually it should be performed when saved. Any idea why its not opening my dev system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solmaniac,

I'm curious to find out what the minor syntax error was with the SAP standard scheduled condition. Do you mind posting that as I have encountered the same issue and I'm still working to resolve and have posted a similar thread.

Were you able to finally get the Logon to System working correctly?

Thanks

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike-

I can't recall what the syntax error was, sorry. But compare the logic to a couple of the other actions and you should easily be able to spot what is missing.

As far as the logon to system, yes it is working now. There was a port that needed to be opened up to allow the communication to occur to the back end system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solmaniac,

Thanks for your response. I will compare the logic to other actions and determine the syntax error.

Thanks

Mike