Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plz help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

we hav defiend new tax codes for corresponding regions

for ex: for region 30(delhi) for 12.5% defined tax code as E4 and for region 10(karnataka) for 12.5% as 2f

issue is when users mainatining condition recods in vk11, they r maintaining wrong tax codes

for ex:for region 30 they r giving 2f (i.e) karnataka tax code, system is accepting becoz there is no link between taxcode and region

our requirment is when user maintained wrong tax code system should not accept, it should show error message

plz reply how to resttrict system and plz specify the userexits for condition records for the t-code vk11

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

May i know why you are using different tax codes on region basis just one tax code is sufficient if you are using TAXINN procedure and in ECC 6

In our project we are just using one tax code for all duties and taxes

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think this is possible at all in SAP. Reason being, the tables for access sequences are defined while customizing and I dont think there is any user exit or routine which would match region with tax code.

By my experience, I think it is just the user traininng issue. Only a very few people have to be trained to maintain the master data and condition records and only they have to be given the authorization to maintain. Then, these mistakes can be avoided.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mukund