cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am pleased about passing C_TAW12_70 today. My practical experiences have greatly helped me in clearing this associate level certification examination.

Now I want to push myself and get certified as a NetWeaver Professional.

Can anyone please share experiences about preparing/attempting/clearing the professional level P_ABAP_GUI70 or P_ABAP_SI_70 exams.

Many Thanks,

Venky Aiyer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Venky, First Congrats on clearing the exam.

And coming to clearing professional certification exams requires lot more of practical experience, I would suggest someone with 5 years or more genuine experience in SAP implementations should take up that exam. But instead, you can try Netweaver Associate level examinations..

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venky,

I want to appear the certification test for C_TAW12_70. Can you please help me regarding the same.

Thanks in advance,

Deepika Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

In the SAP website, you have the list of the competency areas covered for this exam,. Just prepare on them...from the materials also mentioned there. In the exam, the questions will be asked topic wise, so prepare for the exam topic wise instead of studying the whole book as it is.

And cover each topic atleast 4-5 times, every question will come from the book, but it would be very very tricky, and as there is no partial marking your answers should be spot on when it comes to multiple choice. For them to be spot on, you should know the concept well and mugging up the material wont help..

Vishwa.