cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation for PO without SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are implementing SRM 4.0 stand-alone scenario (no back end system). Is it possible to confirm local PO which was done without SC?

Thanks for answers in advance,

Olga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

Yes

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We are interesting in creating confirmations to PO without SC too! But we can’t do it. The system can confirm only PO with SP. Please, tale me, what customizing we shall do to have the opportunity to create the confirmations to PO without SC? Thanks in advance.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Please make sure that GR flag is set in the SRM supplier master data you use for PO creation from scratch.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer, Yann! I think, you mean, creating confirmations to PO by Supplier, but we are create it by user with role central internal dispatcher, and it’s not useful. Please, tell me, witch user role do you use for creating confirmations to PO without SC/

Kind regards, Marina

Message was edited by: Marina May

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Not sure to clearly understand what is wrong...

1-You have created a local PO without SC

2-You try to confirm it but can't : i guess you enter the PO number and nothing is displayed in the result list ?

Please confirm

3- If no result is displayed in the list, please confirm that PO created does have the confirmation flag set (go to PO display mode)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Yann!

Yes, I have no results in displayed in the list

1- I've set flag «Indicator: GR Conf.Expectd» in the supplier master data

2- I've created PO without SC (we use standalone scenario)

3- I’ve set flag «Confirm Performance of Service/Goods Receipt» in PO

4- Then I tried to confirm this PO, but system can’t found it (system message: «No documents correspond to search criteria or no authorization»), in spite of user, who try to confirm this PO, has role «Central internal dispatcher».

I can’t understand, where is mistake?

Kind regards,

Marina

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

What is the status of the PO ?

Please confirm that it is not held or in approval process.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann, we use WF without approval for PO.

Kind regards,

Marina

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

You didn't confirm me the PO status...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status PO:

Complete

Created

Document Completed

Ordered

Approval status:

Approved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann, I can confirm PO without SC, if PO created from the Bid (Bid Inv was done from scratch, without SC).

Maybe, for confirmations system needs some previous documents, Bid Inv for example?

Kind regards,

Marina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marina,

What is the value of attribute SYS for your internal dispatcher user ?

It should be the logical system of EBP.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Christophe,

The value of this attribute for internal dispatcher user is right - logical system of EBP.

Kind regards,

Marina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

I just tested this scenario on an internal SRM 4.0 system:

- assigned SYS & ACS with SRM logical system

- maintained local accounting data

- created a local PO manually

- ordered this PO

I could find it in BBPCF30 "Confirm goods/services centrally" without any problem.

Are you using the same user ID to create the PO and create the receipt ?

Haev you generated all the profiles in mass ?

Can you execute in SE37 the function BBP_PO_LISTSEL_FOR_CENTRAL with parameter I_LIST_FOR_OBJECT = BUS2203 ?

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christophe,

1 - Are you using the same user ID to create the PO and create the receipt? – Yes, I used the same user ID to create the PO and create the receipt.

2 - Have you generated all the profiles in mass? – Yes, we did.

3 – «maintained local accounting data» – that do you mean? Where should I maintain it?

4 – We run the function which you mentioned and got a list of PO's which have previous doc's - bid's or SC's.

Message was edited by: Marina May

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marina,

3- in my test case, my local PO items are assigned to a local cost center. Forget this pointif you have de-activate accounting data check in your local system (SPRO --> Define backend system --> No FI validation)

4- I don't understand why local manual POs are not there.

Do you have extended classic scenario activated ? (you can check PO header BBP_PDHGP-SUBTYPE = EP in transaction BBP_PD)

Also, in BBP_PD for your local PO, at header level, can you check the value of field "Indicator of Possible Subsequent Processes" BBP_PDHGP-DOC_FLOW_CONTROL (should equal 3 or 5 to allow GR) ?

And the value of BBP_PDPSET-GR_IND ?

As stated by Yann before, this information (GR indicator) must be maintained correctly in the corresponding purchasing view of the vendor.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Christophe,

I checked our system:

1 - Accounting data check was de-activated;

2 - Extended classic scenario was activated;

3 - BBP_PDHGP-SUBTYPE – «EP»;

4 – The value of field "Indicator of Possible Subsequent Processes" – «5»;

5 - Value of BBP_PDPSET-GR_IND – «X»;

6 - GR indicator in the vendor master data is set.

What else can we try to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marina,

you should have started with this: ECS !!!!!!

We would have resolved your question faster )

ECS means POs are replicated in the backend.

First, check the transfer status and the PO creation in the backend.

For ECS, the backend PO is the master for GR (as you can create GR in both systems). So the system will read the backend PO.

In case of central receipt, the search is based on attribute SYS:

If local: search for local POs (but get rid of EP & DP POs that are processed like backend POs).

If backend: search for backend POs.

For ECS, the system finds the local POs, but need to read backend PO and complete it with few SRM data (SRM PO description, partners...).

So you need to add the backend in SYS multi-value attribute as well (you can have both values in SYS).

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christophe,

Thank you for so detailed answer! But it not useful in our case, because we are implementing SRM 4.0 stand-alone scenario (no back end system)!

Maybe we should us another type of PO, or something else? It’s a very big problem, and I don’t know, how can I solve it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marina,

If you try to implement Classic scenario, can you explain me why you have activated Extended Classic Scenario ?

Try to be a minimum logic :-((((

I invite you to read online help on SRM different scenarios:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/e9/d0fc3729b5db48e10000009b38f842/content.htm

So de-activate ECS, create a new PO and everything will work.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christophe,

Thank you very much!!!

I de-activated ECS and everything is OK!

Answers (0)