cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping cart enhancement at line item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to enhance Shopping Cart screen.

Could you suggest me which data base table I need to add new field. We are using SRM 5.5. So If we enhance anything on backend, will it reflect in Portal side. Or do we need more development for portals?

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

-Edited-

Edited by: Henry Er on May 20, 2009 2:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Henry,

I didn't get your answer. Could you send it again?

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Your line item CUF fields created in SRM should be already in the input parameter IS_SC_DOCUMENT-ITEM[] (structure BBP_PDS_TRANSFER_ITEM).

Now for the ECC side, I believe you should map you SRM CUF fields to the BAPI's Customer Enhancement Structures (CES).

In the BAdI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW, the CES is in the output parameter CS_PO1_DOCUMENT-IT_EXTENSIONIN.

In the implementation code, you should provide the ECC BAPI Table Extension name, and map the SRM CUF fields in the CS_PO1_DOCUMENT-IT_EXTENSIONIN parameter.

For more information on BAPIs Customer Enhancement Concept, please refer to

Regards,

José Omar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add custom fields in shopping cart have a look at the following OSS Note:

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2

Also have a look at the blog which explain step by step process of adding custom fields:

/people/nanda.kondagunta/blog/2006/10/23/how-to-create-custom-fields-in-srm

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

Thanks much for your reply.

I did enhance the SRM Shopping cart screen and ECC PO Screen. Now i am doing the enhancement BADI "BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW".

In the BADI, which structure i need to enhance. I am not able to identify any structure in BADI to enhance. Pls suggest me how to proceed to map the new custom fields to backend PO custom fields.

Appriciate for your immediate responce.

Thanks,

Ram