cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Copy on the Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I have a requirement where I need to print word "Copy" on the invoice. In my O/P condition I have Number of copies maintained as 3, the first should be original and the subsequent two should have "Copy" mentioned on the top. I have used this funcationality earlier using some Z tables and programs but don't remember it now.

Can you guys advise if this is something available in SAP and needs no development?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

This you can done with the some logic

The outputs will be stored in the NAST table, in this table you can findthe status of the messages

like processed or not processed

I hope you are using the batch job for processing the output messages and once the outpt processes then automatically it will goto printer.

Now , u can find the output messages in green status and in the NAST table u can find the message as processing mode with Option 1.

If you want to get the second copy again you need to do REPEAT output and again it will save in the nast table with the non processed state until it is processed state.

So u can get the outputs in the NAST table with all the out puts which are done/triggered with the repeat option

hope it is clear,

if u have any frther doubts

please revert

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

This is not possible through any of the Tables ask your Technical person and give him your requirement and will be done very easily.They just have to make some changes to the output programs as i have done the same thing with my outputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not available in standard SAP you have to develop the same with the help of ABAPer.