Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to RWB->Configuration

former_member210091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Guys

I m trying to configure End to End monitoring in RWB,Since i m getting the error "No process defined for this domain" error in end to end monitoring,i m trying to confgure process in RWB->Configuration.but when i try to login to Configuration i get the following error:

"Unable to read the current configuration for the selected XI domain because the system was unable to estable a connection to the monitoring server (possibly due to incorrect logon data). Error message: Unable to log on to system XXXX in language en with user XXXX"

can anyone please tell me what roles i need to have to be able to login to RWB->Configuration.

Thanx

Saif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through which user are you trying to configure ? XISUPER ?

former_member210091
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey

I m using my personal SAP XI id to login.

i currently have following authorizations

SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE

SAP_XI_BPE_ADMINISTRATOR_ABAP

SAP_XI_DEMOAPP

I m also getting authorization failure when i try to login to alert configurations and alert inbox.

Thanx

Saif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member210091
Participant
0 Kudos

after adding the authorization SAP_XI_MONITOR,we were able to access it

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
can anyone please tell me what roles i need to have to be able to login to RWB->Configuration.

Check this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/87/ca12416c17ef6fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the details for end to end monitoring.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/82/9e8dfe9eadbd4b9194c433e646b84e/content.htm]

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hey Guys

> I m trying to configure End to End monitoring in RWB,Since i m getting the error "No process defined for this domain" error in end to end monitoring,i m trying to confgure process in RWB->Configuration.but when i try to login to Configuration i get the following error:

>

> "Unable to read the current configuration for the selected XI domain because the system was unable to estable a connection to the monitoring server (possibly due to incorrect logon data). Error message: Unable to log on to system XXXX in language en with user XXXX"

> can anyone please tell me what roles i need to have to be able to login to RWB->Configuration.

> Thanx

> Saif

Chk user used have the required roles of Monitoring

Rajesh