cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System requirement for Adobe Interactive forms as end user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one guide me the minimum system requirement at client PC so that they can use

Adobe interactive forms. i.e. what should be the lowest Adobe reader version and any other

software needed to use interactive form as end user?

I am developer So I am having latest Adobe version & SAP software's.

So forms are working fine on my PC.

Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

SAP Interactive forms requires Adobe Reader 7.0.9 or above for it to display/work correctly which is also clearly mentioned in SAP Note 834573 (for your reference).

Also, in case you are using the displayType property of the Interactive form as Activex then you may need to install ACF (Active Component Framework ) also on the client's machine in order to preview the form correctly. You should use the property as native which is available in latest versions.

Also, Please make sure that the settings in adobe reader as: Open Adobe Reader->Edit->Preferences->Internet->Display PDF in Broeser option is checked, in case you are diplaying your form in browser.

It seems, if you check the above things your PDF should work properly on client's environment as well.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Gaurav Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your document security you should look at requiring your end users to run adobe 8.1 or higher. Otherwise the pdf can be cached. Review note 853497.