cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set title for every row in a table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

Could anyone please let me know how to set table for everyrow in a table (to its extreme left)

Thanks & Regards Swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do that (at least in NW 7.1) using the TableRowGrouping UI element. See

http://help.sap.com/javadocs/nwce/current/wdr/com.sap.wdr/com/sap/tc/webdynpro/clientserver/uielib/s...

Armin

venkatakalyan_karanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Please clarify your problem more.

You need a title for every row or you need a table inside a table.

If you want to set title for every row you can create a one more column for titles and change the Font or color of that table cell editor.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Sorry for my Wrong question...it is setting title for each row. Here my Table(dynamic) should somewhat look like this( i am not able to attach the screenshot)

Table with

1)3 rows

2) only horizontal grid seperated

3) no header...nofooter...noscrollbar

title1

Description size Button

title2

Description size Button

title3

Description size Button

4) in the above table there should not be any seperation ( Grid ) between "title" and "Description size Button"

i am able to develop a table with the above mentioned three points.....but i am not able to proceed with the (4) th point

IF i use "IWDtablerow grouping" the look and feel is changing ( i am getting some option to expand the row...)

please guide me how to proceed

Thanks & Regards

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could also use a RowRepeater instead of a Table.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

i have tried using Rowrepeater, where i am able to add "Description size Button" in a row,but i think here it is some thing like inside a row we have to include an another (table/row) which is single column and it should be included for all the rows

could you please let me know whether it is possible

Thanks & regards

Swetha