Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP level after installing NW 7.0 EHP1 ?

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm about to install a Netweaver 7.0 EHP1 Environement (Abap only).

The Support Package Stack 701 02 must then be implemented.

So, I've read the Installation Guide (Installation Guide SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ABAP including Enhancement Package 1on HP-UX : Oracle)

I've downloaded the Installation DVDs : SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0

I wanted to determine which support Package stack is already contained in the installation,

Note 789220 (Support Package level for NetWeaver Installations/Upgrades) in English indicates that

for the indicated installation SAP NetWeaver 7.00 EHP1 the support package included is "00"

Does it mean that I'll have set up right after the installation SPstack 01 and SPstack 02 ?

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Edited by: Raoul Shiro on May 6, 2009 3:15 PM

Edited by: Raoul Shiro on May 6, 2009 3:19 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right. But on page where you can download SP for your EHP1 release read info :

Please do not download this software component individually unless explicitly instructed by SAP to do so.

Are you contact SAP for this? Regards.

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sergo,

I didn't contact SAP, I'm afraid that I missed this information. ...

Could you kindly indicate me where you did you find the mentionned message ?

In the Marketplace, I naviguated to the Software Distribution Center -> Download -> Support Package Stack and Patches -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 -> Support Package Stack Version -> Support Package Stacks

But I couldn't find the message.

Thank you for your help.

Regards.

Raoul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes from this link no info are reprted, i'm saying about -->

Software Distribution Center -> Download -> Support Package Stack and Patches -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP EHP1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 -> Entry by Component

--> Application Server ABAP --> and after for example --> SAP BASIS 7.01 (Info Page).

I do not see the message like this before for other releases, and just draw your attention.

Regards.

Farid
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank you Sergo, I'll contact SAP.

Answers (0)