cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process chain : Request Status Changed Trigger Follow-on event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing an issue with the process chains.

Every day i get a pop up after purticular load i.e.

"Request Status Changed Trigger Follow-on event" and I have a option to select OK or NO.

This chain runs daily and we are facing this from 1 week. Before that there was no problem.

If i select Ok or No, what will be the impact ?

important thing is why I am getting this pop up daily?

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means the data load is failing due to some reasons. Check the specific infosource/DTP status and see the reasons for the failure.

Once the problem is fixed, it should run smooth.

hope it helps,

rgs,

Parth.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Above description is agreed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

You get this type of message, if you open the process chain while particular process got completed and changing it's status from yellow to green and sending trigger to subsequent process.

Suppose for example, if you open process chain exactly at the time of particular load got completed and it has to change it's status from yellow to Green and subsequently it has to send trigger to next process. If you open in between this activity it will give message like "Request Status Changed Trigger Follow-on event". This is common issue, ignore it. What ever option you choose is it ok.

if you choose option as 'No', it means after refreshing of process chain trigger goes to next subsequent process and Vice versa.

if hope you understood what i am trying to explain. Any clarification let me know the same.

Regards,

Kotesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The pop up came at other step today. This is coming when I am refreshing the Process chain in Log View.

One thing is if i do not monitor the chain and I am in Load monitoring(RSMO), everything is going fine.

What would be the reason?

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you mean some process are struck due to which this pop up is coming in order to clear that process and start the other process.

If that is the case then what might be stopping the process. Is there any purticular reason for the popup?

Sunil

Edited by: sunil kumar on May 6, 2009 7:21 PM

Edited by: sunil kumar on May 6, 2009 7:28 PM

shanthi_bhaskar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sunil,

if some step in the process chain is struck in yellow then the subsequent step wont be triggered,....y because the above step should be not in Green or RED.

thats y it throws that screen to you so that it will turned to Red...then next step will be triggered..

if this is in Infopackage then next step in PC will wait for IP to turn into Red or Greeen.

you can put the setting in the infopacakge goto shedular in menu and goto timeout time change the time to 10 mins...(as per the estimated time of load)..

hope you understand