cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1) in ova8, even if both open order and open delivery not ticked for static check , in fd32, open order and open delivery will still be updated in sales value, right?

2) where is the open billing value updated in fd32 status tab? receivable is for open item, sales value for open order/delivery then what about open billing?

3) if static check i tick open order and open delivery, meaning i will get blocked easier than without tick both. because more open value included. correct?

4) whether i tick or not tick open order and open delivery, fd32 sales value will still include both open order and open delivery, correct?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, AskComm.

in OVA8, the static check for open orders and open deliveries are not connected to updating of credit exposure. rather, they are options for you on which point credit controls should focus on.

in practice, you do not need to put credit controls (i.e. block) on billing documents because at this point, the goods have already left your premises and are now presumably in the possession of the customer.

in FD32 > Status > Sales value field, the value here includes ALL sales transactions not yet posted to FI. this means this contains all open orders, deliveries and billing documents (not yet posted).

please do post again.

regards.

p.s.

nice to hear from you again after a long time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jonathan,

glad to see your reply and point given.

1) i check that sales value getting from s066 + s067 (open order + open delivery). this is the reason why i ask where should be the billing amount being reported in status tab in fd32.

2) whether i flag open order and open delivery or not in ova8, the credit exposure will still include open order and open delivery right?

3) if i flag open order/delivery in ova8, means i will get credit block faster than if i not flag. right?

4) as credit limit is based on credit exposure, if i not flag open order/delivery in ova8, the credit limit used percentage is also included open order and delivery?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jonathan,

last point.

1) as the credit exposure included open order/delivery and i do not flag open order/delivery in ova8, which means i cannot base on credit limit used as the percentage is also included open order/delivery. correct?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

on your last point...

i'm not sure if i understood this correctly...

but if you meant, even if you did not tick the static check for open orders and deliveries... then, you still can use the percentage usage of credit limit analysis. you will see the percentages in t-codes like VKM1.

going back to the info structures S066 and S067... i am also wondering if values not subject to credit management will update these info structures. will try to find out and post again.

take care, friend!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what i meant was the credit exposure included open order and open delivery. this agree?

ok, most of the case we not flag open order and open delivery in OVA8. when the time the order or delivery subjected to credit check, and it so happen that credit exposure or credit limit used in percentage over the threshold,

i would like to know whether system will block or not block? to me it should be not as in actual fact our credit check not include open order or open delivery although credit exposure included.

is my understanding correct?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

s066 pertains to changing the format of horizon period

regards,

phani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

its pertinent to share in CM, values will automatically updated, since its a financial transaction between the customer and the company, herewith i share about the open sales order:

An open sales order is where the order has not been delivered (physical goods).

Open Sales order : I will explain taking an example, suppose there is an order for 100 qty and against this order, only 50 are being delivered till its delivery date . i.e. it is partially delivered. then its status will be open . because it is not fully delivered.

You can check the open order status in VA02 in status tab. (double click on item and at item level chk the status) or check in transaction VA05 all the open orders.

In SAP SD, the document flow will summarize the status of each document. In order, they are:

1. Sales order : once delivery has been created, the status of the order changes from "open" to "completed".

2. Outbound delivery : when items are picked and posted for goods issue, the status remains at "being processed"; the status becomes complete only when billing is done.

3. Billing document : when billing document is created and saved, and posted to accounting, the status of the delivery becomes "complete"; the status of billing becomes "complete" as well; an accounting document is created and the status is "not cleared".

4. Payments posting affects the status of the accounting document; hence, you look at table BSEG. once payment is posted with reference to this accounting document, the status becomes "cleared".

please be very precis about your requirement

with regards

baalakrushnan.da

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your reply but they are not relevant to my question.

any advice from the forum?

thanks in advance.