Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict the unwanted entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have made a code for service entry sheet (MM) .

Here date(select-option) is input. I have joined required tables (MM side- essr,esll,lfa1,ekko,ekpo,rbkp,rseg).

After that I also joined the tables bkpf , bseg (FI side) and I am getting the required output, but here I want to display those records which has been cleared .I want to skip such records which having only MM side.

How should I determine that before joining the FI side which record is passes in FI side?.

Someone said that make Use of Flag. is it right ? if yes , then how?

Is there any sample code statement to under stand the above problem?.

Thanx in Advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Lets take you are capturing all the records in ITAB1 before you are getting from BKPF & BSEG. Take another table ITAB2 like ITAB1.

2) Pass all the records from ITAB1 to ITAB2.

3) Are you appending BKPF & BSEG data also to the same internal table ITAB1, in this case you can directly compare ITAB1 with ITAB2, what ever the records are not there in ITAB1 those are missed records i mean because of filtration those records were gone.

if you need more clarification please let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

To exclude the MM documents skip all records from BKPF table where the field AWTYP start with MK.

To get only the cleared documents get all records from BSEG where the field AUGBL is not empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> After that I also joined the tables bkpf , bseg (FI side) and I am getting the required output, .

How did you manage that??

Rob