cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is shipping point taking as criteria to split the billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

May be i am asking a silly question but i am breaking my head to find the answer for this question.

I got one incident that the client is saying that why the billing documents are splitting up even though when he selected the collective processing as option.

I simulated the same in DRQ what i have done I have created 5 sales orders with first 3 sales orders are same shipping point but remaining two are different different shipping points each. I have created 5 deliveries wrt to chosen shipping points.

Now when i am executing the billing due list (VF04) by choosing the option as collective billing

system generating 3 invoices i.e., for first three sales orders as the shipping points are same hence it is created one invoice for three deliveries and when come to forth and fifth sales order as the shipping points are different for each delivery system created two different invoices.

I have checked everything whether any routines are user exists are there but no relevant routines are there.

Finally what is my question is, will the invoice splits based on the shipping point? Is the standard one?

Please help on this one.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Sir

Deliveries created from different shipping points cannot be combined in to a single bill

This also i have learnt out of my experience

But with the help of ABAPer you can overcome this

In standard it will split

Similarly in each and every text material on SAP tells that payer has to be same for billing combination and nobody talks about sold to party

Even if the sold to parties are different billing cannot be combined

Means that SPs say A,B,C,D there are 4 sold to parties

Every body have a common payer say E and all the billing combination creteria are same (checked thraoughly)

These 4 parties orders are not getting into single bill and it says the billing split because of SP

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your answer. I will wait if any one challage your answer.

Once again thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Split routine used in copy control from LF to F2 for DATAVBRK/VBRP routine. check what is the criteria maintained. Also you can simulate the billing doc and check for split analysis.

Answers (0)