cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to print 2 smartform pages in one page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exparts,

In my smartform it runtime generate no of pages (more than 50 pages). my requirement is to print 2 smartform pages in one physical page. So it should not more than 25 pages.

Please advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solve by myself

former_member449766
Participant
0 Kudos

hi!

i also need to print two smartform pages in one page. can u share your solution to this?

Thanks!

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

see this

[duplex printing|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/90/78f07e030211d399b90000e83dd9fc/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try changing the page format to a bigger paper size in the smartforms and then change the font size with a different smaller font but readable.

Also you need to adjust the windows to fit more data in a single page.

Regards,

Ram

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think that it is possible,

first, the smarform should be the size of the half of the full page. Probably u will need to create a new format page of the size of the half of the full page (u can do that using tx SPAD).

the basis need to configurate the printer, the idea is on the full page, the smartform use the first half page to print the first doc and the another half page the second doc...and go on...

i hope that this give u some ideas.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avik,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/abap/pageBreakin+SMARTFORMS

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can print double side of the page. So that only 25 pages is enough. For that in the page window you have output options tab is there, in that print mode field is there, Give 'D' in that field means duplex.

Please check this.

Thanks,

Suma.

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge goes, this problem is related more to basis, as you can ask your basis team to printer settings to print 2 pages in one physical page like we normally do to print a document as well. I think doing printer setting to print 2 pages in one physical page would work.

Regards,

Ravi