Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Document Fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue.

I would like to know if there is a copy control for Invoice to Accounting document, or anything of the sort. a few months ago, the reference key for Credit Invoices Accounting doc shows the Credit invoice number. now it shows only the Original invoice, not the subsequent credit invoice.

is there a way to find out how the fields in an accounting document is populated? is there a configuration?

I wouldn't mind an explanation of the fields too.

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In copy controls VTFL, VTFA, VTFF, you can see the following fields at header level

a) Assignment Number

b) Reference number

Press F4 against each field where you can see different options. Whatever you maintain here, that will populate to billing document / credit memo in SD which will then be passed on to accounting document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for the quick reply. is what about the other reference fields in the accounting doc? are those configured as well?mapped?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please indicate which field (indicate technical field name) you are talking about as I am not clear.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

the fields are in the Accounting document line item details Additional Data

BSEG-XREF1

BSEG-XREF2

BSEG-XREF3

Our credit doc acounting docs have entries in these fields, we know where they came from. but the other accounting docs for other invoice type dont have these, though the fields are populated.

thanks a lot for your replies.