Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No activity prices exist for" --- **Important**

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I encounter a warning message of the following type

No activity prices exist for 30031316OH/3MET when I try ot maintain an entry for the user in CAT2.

Suprisingly, the cost centre mentioned in the warning message above (30031316OH) is different from the cost centre maintained for an employee in the info type 315 which happens to be 30058212OH.

It's neither the cost centre available in the 0001 infotype for an employee.

So my question here is, where from this cost centre is picked to be populated in the error message?

Anybody else face this issue?

Am I missing any configuration here?

Your advise on this is highly appreciated as this is important.

Thank you in advance,

VV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member711289
Participant
0 Kudos

cost center is picked from the work center. u can see in tcode cnr2 in costing tab page.

now important for u is check whether cost center and activity type has been given properly there or not. after this check whether dates are maintained properly or not and also check ur activity, cost center should be avilablae on dates, after this check tcode kp26 whether rates has been maintained with proper cost center and activity type and again check rates are maintianed for current date.

Regards

Abhishek Sinha

Idhasoft, India

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

go to kp26,
enter the version = 0
period from '1' to '12'
year 2009

enter cost center and activity type...then press F5.

pls. chk whether the price has been maintained or not. 

ashis

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cost center is picked from the work center assigned to the network activity....

check the work center of that network activity in the project builder and goto CNR3 to see which cost center is assigned...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm an ABAPer so I have absolutely no clue as how do I look for the work center and network activity?

can you kindly guide me to find these terms only after which I can look for the cost center in the project builder.

TIA,

VV

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use CJ20n..give the project definition code....The project will be opened....click on respective acitivity (green colour small bar) for which u r using CAT to book time...in the activity overview screen u will see a field called "work center"...note down the number and also note down the code for field called plant.....then goto CNR3...input the plant and workcenter number.....goto costing tab...u will see the cost center assigned to the work center....