Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrict PR05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to to restrict PR05 for the user at column level.The user should not be able to see the column amount under receipts Tab.

Is it possible to do that?If so,in which authorization object it would be there or any other possible way?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One option is to use transaction SHD0. Please search the forums for more information on SHD0.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

0 Kudos

Yeh,we can do that using some badi or exit or through SHDO,but I dont want to reflect it to all,so it should be restricted for some users only,that is why I am asking regarding any field level restriction through some authorization object.

Edited by: Sweety Gill on May 7, 2009 8:57 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Sweety Gill,

You can not Grey out any field using authorization object from security side.

You can only restrict the activities for that particular field in that screen.

I tied accessing PR05 but I unfortunately HR module has not been well maintained in my demo system.

Cheers,

Bharath.

0 Kudos

okay,lets say,we can restrict activities for that field without affecting other fields but on security side ,so how do you want to proceed,about which HR object you think about?

I will try that way also ....

Edited by: Sweety Gill on May 7, 2009 10:07 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Sweety,

create a test role and add PR05 to it.

find out under which authorization object the field is and change the activity to 03 for display or what ever u like.

This way you can restrict the activities being performed on the field by the user.

Still if you want to Grey out do it from SPRO. If 4.6X u can use SHDO.

Cheers,

Bharath