cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with filter to Mobile 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

I am migrating an application from 2.5 to 7.1 MI Mobile. Once all the steps of migration filters do not work correctly.

I have three synbo filtering by id - mobile and do not work.

What can I do?

Thanks and best regards.

Maria Elena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK,thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get more clarity on your query , I suppose after migration of the model , now you see data objects in the SDOE_WB transcation.

When you say filters doesnt work properly, is it the filter rules ?

After the migration (import of meta data) , the system automatically generates distribution rules using the old filter rules.If the filter rules were using multiple fields, the corresponding distribution rule need to be modeled manually.

Are you able to see the corresponding distribution rules for syncBO id filter and mobile id filter?

May be you can elaborate more on the issue.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I imported the synbos and I can see on SDOE_WB transaction, but when the data is downloaded to the device, the filters do not work.

I have four syncbo three of which are S01 and the other is T01.

When I do the import, it creates three syncbo type two way type and the other standard.

In the three type two way syncbo establishing a role.

In the three type two way syncbo establishing a role similar to the following:

The tab 'Field Criteria':

Value type: DA

Nodo name: ZMI_PARTES

Atributte: TWA_DEV_ID

Operator: EQ

Value Low: MOBILE.STANDARD.RECEIVERID

In the earlier version the filter was in the user-exit with the following code:

LDF_HI__IDMOBILE = handler_worklist-mbl_id.

Is it the same?

How can I reproduce the code that previously was done in the user-exit?

For example: select * from USR05 where .....

How do I do this now in the DOE?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes , the current rule in DOE is the one corresponding to the old mobileid filter .

This means that a device will get those instances downloaded that have the same receiverid value in the field TWA_DEV_ID part of node ZMI_PARTES.

Is this not happening? when you say filter is not working , do you see more data downloaded to the device that is not supposed to flow to that device?

Can you please clarify In the user exit what are you trying to achieve .

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exactly my problem is that the user-exit of the old system I had the following code:

The nane of the syncbo is ZMI_AYUDAS

SELECT *

FROM USR05

WHERE PARID = 'IWK' AND BNAME = handler_worklist-sync_user.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0.

swerk = usr05-parva.

CLEAR string2.

string2 = swerk.

UPDATE merep_203 SET low = string2

WHERE scenario = lcf_scenario

AND struct_id = 'TOP'

AND seqno = '1'.

ENDIF.

ENDSELECT.

How can I do this in the new system?

In the method 'ZMI_AYUDAS_GETDETAIL' is a parameter which is the import that you step in the user exit with the code above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since I am not an expert in MI, I am not very familiar with what we are acheiving with the following user exit.But if this is a filter on sync user or device user and some other fields then you need to create a distribution rule with device attribute mapping to user of the device.

At the end, all the data will be there in DOE , but only user specific data flows down to the receivers according to the device user.

User-Specific Filter

-

1. Log on to the new NetWeaver AS, start transaction SDOE_WB

2. Expand the data object node and navigate to the distribution model.

3. Click the distribution model with the secondary mouse button and choose Add Rule.

The Distribution Rule wizard starts.

4. Enter the rule name and description and choose Continue.

5. Select the fields used in the filters and specify the operator.

In this case, it is the user field present in the data object, and the operator is EQ.

6. In Device mapping, select Device attribute mapping and choose Continue.

7. Select the Mobile receiver category.

8. Select the relevant fields and choose Device attribute mapping.

9. Map the field to the device attribute USER.

The related events appear.

10. Choose Continue.

11. Choose Finish to create the rule.

The distribution model appears with the added rule.

12. Activate the distribution model.

Then Activate the Rules from admin monitoring portal -->rule administration

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to make a filter by a field and a constant value but still can not make a filter for the Mobile ID.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose you created a rule with a field mapped to a constant value?

and you have to now map a field in the dataobject node to receiverid?

In the same rule wizard, you have to follow the following steps

- Select the fields used in the filters and specify the operator.

- While doing this you need to select the field in the dataobject that contains deviceid also along with other fields(This should be of type char32)

proceesing further in the logic selection step

-. select Device attribute mapping , choose "mobile" in the receiver category type using F4 help and choose Continue.

- map all the fields other than mobileid field in the dataobject to constant values

- choose the field containing mobileid and say "device attribute"

-.use F4 help to select and choose attribute name "receiverid" part of RMM custom group "Standard"

continue other steps in wizard till complete.

Activate the distribution model.

The above mentioned rule , will filter the data based on receiverid also so that only that instance containing receiverid value in it will only flow down to that particular device.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perform these steps exactly and still does not work.

The problem is that the parameter idMobile not reach the getlist and this should be a parameter for import getlist, so I'm not the filter is performing correctly

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean that mobile id value is not reaching DOE from backend?

getlist bapi wrapper will be used to read the data from backend and to persist in DOE (in CDS tables of a dataobject).

in your case mobileid field in Dataobject is not getting any value from backend?

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exactly, the parameter idmobile does not reach the back-end (GetList).

Best regards.

Maria Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If your issue is that idmobile value is not reaching DOE from backend , then please check if you have chosen the corresponding field (idmobile) in the dataobject as backend field(BE field) in the node attributes for that node.

This can be done by navigating to the dataobject node(under Node structure) and checking the 'Node attributes' tab.

IF this is done, check the adapter for this dataobject.

in the "Mapping tool" tab , select the getlist name and check if this field of dataobject is mapped to mobileid returned by getlist.

If both of this is done properly, getlist will bring data for the field mobileid to DOE tables.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The adapter for this dataobject.

in the "Mapping tool" tab , select the getlist name and check if this field of dataobject is mapped to mobileid returned by getlist.

On this tab, I can not see the getlist I can only see the getdetail, create and modify so I can not verify the mapping.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would like to correct myself here. You need to check the mappings of the getdetails only.

The exporting parameter in the GETDETAIL will be the root node and as part of tables parameter will be the child segments.

Check which segment(node) of data object contains the mobileid and accordingly check if that field in that node is mapped to a segment returned from GETDetail.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In backend is the mobileid field available and how is it linked to the device in DOE ?

what is the datatype of mobileid field , how does it get stored in your tables?

Only incase you have mobileid field in backend , then inturn in DOE, only a rule mapping to receiver id will work..otherway is just to map it statically to a receiverid which might not be of much help.

one more way you can acheive this incase mobileid is not the same receiverid guid in DOE is to create a custom RMM attribute with the same data type as mobileid.

Then in the rule, map the dataobject field mobileid to this device attribute value.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok thanks!!!!

I have othre question.

I have in migration: a standard data object type and three two way data object type.

When synchronizing in Client Communication Session Monitoring should always send the four data object?

When synchronizing empty, not sending any data, only sends the data object type standard. Is this the case or should be sending all the Data Object?

thanks!!!

Maria Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok thanks!!!!

I have othre question.

I have in migration: a standard data object type and three two way data object type.

When synchronizing in Client Communication Session Monitoring should always send the four data object?

When synchronizing empty, not sending any data, only sends the data object type standard. Is this the case or should be sending all the Data Object?

thanks!!!

Maria Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Two way dataobjects are created only incase of backward compatible applications ie, during migration scenario.

In case of two way dataobjects , data download from backend is performed during each access from client to server.With client synchronization only , data is pulled from backend and in turn send to the device.I guess there are chances to get this data in next sync cycle .

it will be different from standard data objects where data will be present in CDS, runtime calculations would be done and on sync , the device gets data immedietly.

Regards,

Liji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created an attribute in the RMM with the name 'CENTER', which assigns the attributes of a device with the value '1122 '. I make a filter to which you assign this attribute. The filter does not work for downloading data to the device.

Any idea?

Best regards

Maria Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated this rule (that uses the custom attribute) from admin mon portal(distribution rule administration)

if yes , Check the subscriptions for this rule and see if your device is listed here.

If your device is listed here only, the instances that satisfy this filter (rule) criteria will be downloaded to your device once extracted and synched.

Regards,

Liji