cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Fiscal Variants

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario where I am using fiscal weeks (week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday) as well as fiscal months.

In the storage bucket profile, if I select posting period, I can define only one fiscal variant.

How can I address this issue of multiple fiscal variants in storage bucket profile?

Regards,

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

If your fiscal months start in regular sequence i.e from Jan to Dec, then in that case you can create fiscal year variant for Week only & in storage bucket profile you can select posting period as well as month periodocity. Here fiscal year variant will support only for Posting period.

For Time bucket profile you can manage with both posting period as well as month periodicity.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Thanks for your inputs.

The scenario is as follows:

I am getting sales orders weekly. The week is from Sunday to Saturday

At the month level, the fiscal year is from April to March but does not follows the regular month dates.

Hence I need to define fiscal year variants for weeks as well as for months

When I create a storage bucket profile, I can use "day" as the level of storage. However if I am going to plan in fiscal weeks/fiscal months then I need to select posting periods also. When I select a posting period, I need to enter a fiscal year variant. We can define only one entry there.

Would it be fine to enter either of the fiscal variants (weeks/months) in that field? Would it cause any issue if I am planning in fiscal weeks as well as fiscal months.

Regards,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kedar,

We are also facing the same issue, where we want to use both Fiscal Week and Fiscal Month, as 2 FYV, and use that in the Storage Bucket Profile for SNP Planning Book.

Did you get any resolution to this?

Thanks,

Mangesh

Answers (0)