cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rowcount property of Multipane in Component configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've created application configuration for the HRRCF_A_STARTPAGE_EXT_CAND wherein I'm configuring the HRRCF_C_PERSONL_DATA_UI component. Using this I have to hide the all fields under Temporary address on screen. The entire address node is under Multipane UI element. To make the Temporary address fields hidden I'll need to change the Row Count property of Multipane to 1.

I can see this property through se80 however no such property if getting displayed in the Component Configuration mode.

Any idea how I can get this property displayed in the config mode? or How I can make the Temporary Address fields hidden without making changes to the standard.

Regards,

Seema Rane.

Edited by: Seema Rane on May 6, 2009 12:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja & Thomas,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I'm not so familiar with the Enhancement Framework. Can me please guide me as to how I should go about to create this enhancement? It will be really appreciated if you can provide some steps for the same.

Regards,

Seema Rane.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Not all UI element properties are exposed to Configuration. If a property isn't designed to support configuration, then then isn't a way to force into the configurator. I agree with the other poster that the use of the Enhancement Framework is probably the better approach to solving this change you want to make.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use enhancement implementation for making this change without modifying the standard. Create another multipane UI element using enhancement implementation and change its row count. For more info on enhancement implementation you can refer to link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/56/ee9441026aae5fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm