cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on installation to B-1 Problem!! Anyone Help me Pls...

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've used VB.NET to build an .exe file,and i also can Generate .ard file but when i install my package to B-1. The message box show "the loader did not find the file C:\doc\xxx.<b>setup.ini</b>... i don't understand ,why this occured?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Warin,

We have delivered two great tools in B1DE (SAP Business One Development Environment) to help you develop your Installer.

Please try the tool @ https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1fe00c0a-0701-0010-1e9d-a15....

It is very easy to use.

Hope this helps,

Nick

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i've try to use a new tools, but new problem occured when i use an add-on manager to install to B-1

"add-on connection timed out."

Anyone figure out,why?

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

When do you have this problem? During installation or when you try to run your addon?

If it is during installation it may be because you haven't set a Estimated Installation time.

If it happens when you try to run your addon it is not a problem of the installer, it seems like your addon does not connect to B1 application after it starts running.

Regards

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the look of the error it seems that the .exe file is not self contained, meaning that not all the resources are in it, so the setup program is looking for the setup.ini file that has the information to continue.

You could check if the program you are using to generate the .exe is including all the necessary files in the setup program.

Hope it helps

-M