cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Transfer Prinitng using Z-script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to print Payment transfer form from the transactions FB60 and F110.

Here I have taken the Z-copy of the Script form "F110_D_AVIS" and modified the script to my requirement.

Then I assigned the Z-form in the FBZP transaction.

But the output is coming as it is in the standard. The Z-form is not reflecting in the payment transfer output.

On the other side, I changed the form to "F110_CH_AVIS" in the FBZP transaction to test whether that standard is reflecting. But it is also not reflecting in the output.

Can anyone help me. what could be the reason for this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

before running the transaction FB60 and F110 to test the form, u activate debugger of the SAPSCRIPT in SE78, then u ill come to know which FORM it is printing..i guess, may be the problem is with the configuration.

Rgds,

Pavan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello prem ,

can you let us know whats ur solution for this issue.

regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem ,

have u cross checked Payment method of Payment run with FBZP config.

does that payment have any line items for Transfers ?

i dont think there is a probs with ur configuration, only with ur payment run data.

regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all your options. It is also not the transportation problem.

I even tried Script debugger, it is not breaking at the script position.

Now with different options.. I tried the Japanese Bank transfer script and program, but the output itself is not coming.

Also I tried with taking Z-copy of the driver program which was assigned in FBZP trxn and kept break point in front of the OPEN_FORM function module.. then also it is not breaking while running in F110.

Can anyone show the way to resolve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure for perticular output to perticular script. Please check TNAPR table with your 'z' output type . If your custom output is configured with custom script then 1 step is completed. Second step is in transaction FBZP ,output type has to declare with 'z' output type which is assigned to new script in TNAPR table. Then you will see the new script instead of custom script.

Thanks,

Suma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Are you sure that the clients where u created a copy of standard script and the place where u r testing is same ?

If not then u have to transport the Z Script to the testing client. Use transaction SCC1 for moving script from one client to another.

Looks like a transport issue. Please check and revert.

Thanks,

Mayank