cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF50_No prod dates for material , version , production line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rerspected,

We are using production order creation through MF50. below warning message comes during creation of order.

No prod. dates for material, version PV01, production line

Message no. REMPT315

Diagnosis

The planned order has no production dates for the combination of material, production version and production line you specified.

This may be as a result of the following, for example:

The planned order was scheduled but not using the production line you selected. (The production line is determined by the production version you entered in a planned order.)

Procedure

One possibility of finding out what is causing the problem is:

To access the planned order from the detailed dialog box in the table via "Change" and reschedule the planned order. Check the scheduling log by choosing "Goto --> Scheduling log". More information is displayed in the log's warning or error messages.

Will anybody help to remove warning message ??

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1061582
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if a Run schedule Header or Porduct cost collector has been maintained for your material.

Check if the production version has been maintained with all the details.(date vailidity also)

THNX

HKR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where i have to maintain run schedular headr or product cost colletor...I think it is not related to PP...I am using ECC 6

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehta,

Please check whether you have maintained production line in the corresponding production version.

You can see the production version in MRP4 view of material master or with C223 T-code.

Regards,

Rajarao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Production line already maintained.

Rajesh