cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 4.0 Send PO to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Could you give me any advice how to configure PO replication in SPRO (BADI) and with FM is appropriate for it?

I have found FM's:

BBP_SAPXML1_PO_SEND

BBP_XI_PO_SEND

BBP_PO_SEND

BBP_SAPXML1_PO_SEND generates PurchaseOrderRequest_Out Message

BBP_XI_PO_SEND - Order_CreateOrChangeVendorView_Out

But it's not the right PO interface.

I have read thread

but SRM 4.0 dosn't have BBP_PO_SEND_XML. Or it could be generated somehow?

What is the difference between SAPXML1 and EBPXML1?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

read again my posts in this thread:

- BBP_PO_SEND_XML is not a FM but default implementation of BAdI EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF.

In SPRO, default document output already uses this method.

So you don't need any SPRO, just assign the correct medium type & HHTP/S URL in your vendor master data, and SRM will try to send him an XML PO.

Of course, XI connections must be enabled.

Have a look at this help link for XLM PO messages:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/en/72/0fe1385bed2815e10000000a114084/content.htm

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!

> just assign the correct medium type & HHTP/S URL in >your vendor master data,

Is there doc that describe this proces? Or could you give me some instruction?

I need to send PO to third party finance system not vendor (SUS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For vendor master data, just have a look at "Maintain business partner" transaction.

But this is not the correct scenario, as you don't want to send PO to the vendor but to a legacy system...

You should rather use the BADI DOC SAVE to trigger the PO export to this system, checking PO status (ordered).

Here you can do what you want and call what you want.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will SRM send in this case all needed messages - PurchaseOrderCreate, PurchaseOrderChange, PurchaseOrderCancellation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, in this case (BADI SAVE) you have to code everything. SRM won't do it for you automatically.

XML output to supplier is only one of the medium type used in document output (Fax, mail, printer, XML).

For supplier output, standard features are provided (Post Processing Framework).

For PO replication to legacy system, you have few options:

- enable extended classic scenario with this backoffice

- hard code a custom replication in SAVE BADI

- derive supplier XML output

Attention !!!! Accounting data is normally not sent to the supplier (this is internal data), and I guess this is relevant for your legacy system. So the use of supplier flow might not be complete...

Is your legacy able to interprete PurchaseOrderCreate, PurchaseOrderChange and PurchaseOrderCancellation ?

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Is your legacy able to interprete PurchaseOrderCreate, >PurchaseOrderChange and PurchaseOrderCancellation ?

Unfortunalelly I didn't find PurchaseOrderCreate/Change/Cancellation messages in XI SRM Content only PurchaseOrderRequest...

Our legacy system doesn't have the same format of PO an we will try to map required fields.