Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JTA Transaction :status should be active, but it is STATUS_COMMITTED = 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem in EJB3.0 JTA Transaction,

Issue: Stateless session bean3.0 executes its method succesfully for the first time,when again the method is called i hit error attached below (it says the transaction should be active, but it is STATUS_COMMITTED = 3.)

It looks we need to have a new transaction whenever the webmethod/ejb method is called.

I tried with user transaction without any luck.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/de/f6/7a8df922db4ab79342b46c48dac7d0/content.htm

My scenario is,

I have damean thread listening(EventDispatcher) for MDM record change and it calls the method from ejbsession bean by lookup to transfer the record to PI7.1 system via webservices(web method).

Exception com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseIllegalStateException: Status of ( SAP J2EE Engine JTA Transaction : 06223ffffffa20048fffffffe ) should be active, but it is STATUS_COMMITTED = 3.

at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionImpl.registerSynchronizationWithoutStatusChecks(TransactionImpl.java:672)

at com.sap.engine.services.ts.jta.impl.TransactionImpl.registerSynchronization(TransactionImpl.java:641)

at com.sap.engine.services.ts.transaction.TxLevelSynchronizations.addSynchronization(TxLevelSynchronizations.java:118)

at com.sap.engine.services.ts.transaction.TxManagerImpl.registerSynchronization(TxManagerImpl.java:829)

at com.sap.transaction.TxManager.registerSynchronization(TxManager.java:303)

at com.sap.engine.messaging.runtime.j2ee.sapengine.SAPTransactionManager.registerSynchronization(SAPTransactionManager.java:126)

at com.sap.engine.messaging.impl.util.tx.TxController.<init>(TxController.java:83)

How do i make the JTA transaction status to active again?

Thanks

Sabarinathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

The issue resolved,we need to have the bean management transaction type and not the container.

and the transactionattribute value as Requires New

rgds

Sabarinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be i have not mention the issue clearly.Let me know mention the issue with details.

I have a MDMListener (using MDMPI) which looks for a recordchange in MDM repository which needs to be send to PI7.1 via soap request.

1) I had imported the WSDL from ESR(PI) and generated outside-in proxy.

2) Created ejb3.0 stateless session bean using NWDS

3) Created web service client application by generating the WSDL again (by Generate client)

4)Added a method callPI()with Service and i set the context with endpointaddress property as the soap location of the sender agreement configured in PI7.1.

@WebServiceRef (name="DistributeMasterDataService") DistributeMasterDataService service;

@RelMessagingNW05DTOperation(enableWSRM=true)

public void callPi(DistributeMasterDataRequestType req) {

port.distributeMasterDataOutA(req);// the distributeMasterDataOutA is a method available in SEI

.........................}

For the first time the message(req object)transmits to the PI successfully,but for the second call i hit this JTA Transaction :status should be active, but it is STATUS_COMMITTED = 3.

I tried chanding the transactionmanagement from container to bean.

@TransactionManagement(value=TransactionManagementType.BEAN)

@TransactionAttribute(value=TransactionAttributeType.REQUIRES_NEW)

I wanted to know how can i have the JTA transaction status in SEI(service enpoint interface)java method distributeMasterDataOutA.Since it is an interface i dont know what annotation can be used.

If its possible i can try this UserTransaction, ut.begin() & ut.commit(),so that everytime this method is called it will treat as a new transaction..

Let me know if you need more details??,Any idea provided would be great.

Thanks

Sabarinathan