cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order quantity getting disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

When I create a sales order and the movement I enter the order quantity and press enter, the order quantity is getting disappeared and that field (order quanity) is being greyed out.

Could you please give your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thanks for all your valuable inputs. In my item category neither schedule line allowed nor item relevant for delivery is ticked, hence the quantity is not getting updated. I have corrected this and now it is working fine.

Thanks for all your inputs.

Regards,

Ashok S

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the updation. For information, even if you have not ticked the box for the field "Item Relev.for Dlv", the quantity column in sale order will be in editable mode.

thanks again

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thanks for your inputs.

1.Initially the qty field is not greyed out, i am able to enter the qty. i have checked through SHDO also and the field is not greyed out.

2.The movement I press enter then only the qty is getting disappeared.

3. I am able to enter qty at target qty at sales A tab , but still the qty is not getting reflecting at order qty field in the initial screen.

4.My item category is not relevant for delivery, hence no schedule lines.

5. Scenario i am testing is Resource Related Billing.

I appriciate your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Ashok S

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably the item category of the item is text item category and for such items it is not possible to maintain quantity. It is standard system behaviuor.

Regards,

Marcin

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Go to SHD0 and check wheather the order quantity feild is in disable mode or Optional/Visible mode. Make the option to Visible/Optional and then check by creating the sales order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have checked and there is no user exits used.

Could you please suggest your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Ashok S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto item level and check the schedule line entries.

Or Goto item level>sales A tabe>target qty and enter qty there.

try nad revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there in sales order some Functional module or user exit is applied. Check user exit and functional module.

Thanks,

Raja