Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table/view: V_AIINSNRS refreshed by report: AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA

raoul_serra2
Participant
0 Kudos

question about table/view: V_AIINSNRS and program: AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA

It seems that it's quite easy to force a refresh of the view V_AIINSNRS by having

report AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA running periodically.

For instance if the description for a system installation number has been changed in the SAP Support Portal (system data maintenance) refreshing the data in

V_AIINSNRS works withing certain limits: you will see the new description in view V_AIINSNRS

but the limit seems to be for Installation Numbers where you may have completely removed any SAP instance, no systems at all, and then requested to shutdown/delete the installation number from the SAP Support Portal, there it will be removed... but in the view V_AIINSNRS you still have those deleted entries

My question would be: how to have those deleted entries removed from view V_AIINSNRS as well,

considering that they were alredy be removed from the SAP Support Portal

Kind regards,

Raoul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

raoul_serra2
Participant
0 Kudos

If others come acros a similar question, the solution is also included.

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raol Serra,

I don´t understand well if your problem was the same that I have currently...

My solution manager have in table V_AIINSNRS three installation numbers but I want maintain only two. The other I don´t want to have in this table belong to old customer number. So I want delete that entry but how can I do this?! This option is in Edit --> Delete at menu on this table... but this option is inactive/deactivate so I can´t delete this entry/installation number!

How can I delete that?!

My main problem is describe [here|;

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

João Dimas

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roul,

this is a known issue. The only workaround is to delete those entries manually after checking that

raoul_serra2
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, that is what I did... removing manually from tables

Thanks

raoul_serra2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have 2 different customer numbers where the above was occuring

The work around I tested is to go directly to the table AIINSTALLATIONS, it's the content

of that table that the view V_AIINSNRS is showing (tested on a test instance)

But be carefull to only delete unused installation numbers, in that case you will not have

any other related data in other tables like the SMSY_* tables, so... no issues to delete

the unused entries in table AIINSTALLATIONS.

Kind regards,

Raoul.