cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text & Key Default

chris_robertson
Participant
0 Kudos

Our query creators want the display for 0sold_to to default to Text & Key. So I went into the 0sold_to infoobject and on the Business Explorer tab I changed the dispaly value to Text and Key.

I created a new report and dropped 0sold_to on to the report and it still defaults it to Key and Text. Am I misunderstanding how this display is suppose to work? Or is there another place where this setting could get overriden?

Thanks,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chris,

try the following..

1) select the infocube->Change->Extras->Structure-specific infoobject properties.. and try setting there and see..

regards,

Hari

chris_robertson
Participant
0 Kudos

Hari,

Thanks, that worked! I don't understand why changing the infoobject didn't have the desired effect. Maybe because my cube already existed. Anyways thanks for the information; I'm glad it is working.

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

May be the idea is to keep the same settings for all queries relating to 1 cube.. :).. may be some expert know it better...anyways glad to know that it is working ..

Cheers,

Hari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Changes made by you are query specific & does not apply to new query.

For that kind of setting you need to go to infoobject 0sold_to & Business Explorer tab & do settings there.

hope it helps

regards

VC