Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Fillup in MB51

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friends

There is a requirement from my top management that in consignment fillup process, as and when the delivering plant generates fillup delivery with movement type 631, the standard price of the respective materials from material master should flow in MB51.

For information, as per standard, only when you generate issue delivery with movement type 633, we can see the value (Field name DMBTR) in MB51 under the tab "Amount in LC". For 631 deliveries, this column would be in zeros

Since they dont want to go for any zee TCode to meet this requirement, I have been asked to search for any standard TCode where I can see the above value.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no standard TCodes through which we can see the standard price as like MB51 report. Any other better option to achieve this requirement ??

Needless to say, my last option would go for zee development.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi

I agree with your words Mr.lakshmipathi and even my solution for the query is that you have to go with the Z development

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gone with zee development

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

My understanding is, the Amount in LC will not be there in the case of consignment fillup and pickup, because there will not be any valuation changes within the plant. In the case of consignment fillup the ownership will not be changing and hence it will not give the valuation of the material. I believe, changing the functionality will change the meaning(basic purpose) of consignment process.

When I compared the configuration of the movement types 631,632 with that of 633,634....in the case of 633 and 634 the field VALUE UPDATION is ticked/checked and not checked in the case of 631 and 632. You can check this in OMJJ selecting the movement type and clicking on the Account Grouping on the left side.

Though I am not sure, I believe this could be reason for that and If you check the value updation field for 631 movement type and test, it may give you the desired result.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Ravi my findings are also in line with what you said here. That is wherever accounting document generates, we can see the corresponding value in MB51 but my top management require the value to flow. This is also due to the fact that though they have considered it as a warehouse in SAP, it is a separate entity and for some statistical purpose, they want the value to flow there.

Anyway thanks for your efforts which is very much appreciated.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

I tried this by applying several combinations in movement type 631, but unable to do so.Please suggest,whatever solution you get or impliment for this.

Regards

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Amit after breaking my head with whatever standard transactions, I could not find the solution and that is why I have posted in this forum.

As already stated, I would go with zee development if nothing clicks which would be the last option. Let us see if any members give some tips on this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi