Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Duty Paid and Excise Duty Payable Report

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any standard report through which we can check the Excise Duty which is already paid and Excise duty which is payable for a posting period. If not any report then is there some table through which we can check this for a plant for specific posting period.

Thanks in advance

regards

Amitesh Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

kindly check the same in J1ier2 report you can see what is the balance till date.

Hope this helps you

regards,

R.Sudhir

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TCode J2IUN to see duty payable details.

For paid details, I am sure, you would be having a separate G/L Account for excise duty. So go to FBL3N, key in the G/L Account and execute. In fact, in FBL3N, you have the option of choosing "All items" through which, you can see both paid and payable in one stretch. Paid is with green colour and payable with red colour.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi Sir.

You are right that we have separate GL for paid and payable account. Now the issue is that through J2IUN(and in G/L) the amount is showing higher than the G/L of Account Duty paid account (we have only one G/L for BED, Cess and H Cess). What may be the reason?? Where should I check.

Regards

Amitesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amitesh

The difference could be due to

a) different G/L Account assigned to the excise condition type / account key in OB40 settings

b) opening balance carried forward in J2IUN

Nevertheless you can also check in j2i9 which I forget to mention earlier.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmi Sir

How can we check that there is some opening balance which is carried forward.

Regards

Amitesh

Edited by: AA on May 6, 2009 12:34 PM