cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple files to IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have task like will get 2 files from source system.

in first file i have some infomration and secound file have some information need to mix corresponding information basesed on first file and send it to R3 system as IDoc

example:

in first file i have data like

123~4

567~8

secound file

1ABCCDE~EFG

5XYZBCD~FGH

like this i need to fatch the corresponding information from the 2nd file based on first file row here first filed in the first file is primary key for secound file.

out put i am looking is:

1234ABCCDEEFG

5678XYZBCDFGH

Could you pls suggest me how i can achive this.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this in Sender CC use Advance Selection for Source File and mention your two files, Enable ContentConversion.

Your structure(DataType) should accomidate structure for (1234ABCCDEEFG)

At Sender side CC use the following example to implement your case.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for your reply. for picking the 2 files i am doing the same but i want to pick data in 2nd file keyfiled value data based on first file.

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

As template you can use next:

XI Scenario: Configuring a BPM scenario using Fork and correlation.

saptechnical_com/Tutorials/XI/BPM/Fork1.htm

AND

Integration Repository\ SAP BASIS\ http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns\ BpmPatternCollectMultiIf OR BpmPatternCollectMultiIfCondition

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can solve you task with help XI - ccBPM Scenario using Fork at Receiver steps for 2 files and correlation (same input fields in first and second files 1 and 5).

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply,

Is it possible with Correlation in BPM? could you pls give some Blogs links

Yes sure in First file consists KeyFiled and also it will have in 2nd file also.

Thanks,

Venkat

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this blogs

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/24/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-1

Thanks.